- Nights 5
- Days 6
- Rounds of Golf 3
- Dates January 1 - December 31, 2022
Golf in is Los Cabos is played along two bodies of water…. the Sea of Cortez or the Gulf of California and the Pacific Ocean. Depending on what time of year you visit, the temperature can run about 10 degrees cooler on the Pacific Ocean side than it is on the Sea of Cortez side. Cabo is a year round destination, so if you decide to travel in the hotter months of July or August, the cool breezes off the ocean make this one of our more popular experiences.
The Pacific Golf Experience contrasts of two accommodations styles beginning with a stay at the new Solmar Rancho San Lucas Golf Resort property and finishing off at the residential resort community of Diamante. Depending on he size of your group, you can stay in one bedrooms units in the tower suites all the way up to the stunning six bedroom plus villas properties. Both properties require stays in order to play the incredible golf courses that are on site.
Call your Cabo Golf & Lifestyle by Distincte specialists to book your Pacific Golf Experience – Los Cabos!
Dates & Prices
Prices are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy.
|Package Options||Starting From||Single Occupancy|
|Price per Person / Sharing||$2,495.00||$3,195.00|
Situated along the stunning southern coast of the Mexican Baja, Cabo del Sol is the ultimate destination resort community for a world-class golf experience and stunning natural... More
Diamante’s Dunes Course has received many accolades since opening in 2009, including being ranked #36 in the world by GOLF Magazine in 2017 and the #1 course in all... More
A golfer’s dream course is taking shape on the gently sloping sand dunes along the Pacific Coast of Mexico. Envisioned by Greg Norman Golf Course Design, Rancho San Lucas’... More
- 3 Nights at Solmar Rancho San Lucas Golf Resort
- 2 Nights at Diamante Resort & Villas
- 3 Rounds of Golf:
- Cabo del Sol Desert Course / Caba Real
- Rancho San Lucas Course
- Diamante – Dunes Course
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- Golf Course Transfers (point to point)
- All Resort Taxes and Fees
- Services of your Cabo Golf & Lifestyle representatives
- All flights both local and international
- All portage and tips for drivers & guides
- Some up meal plan up charges at the resort (clearly defined)
- All caddies and carts not indicated in itinerary
- Room Upgrades are available at a supplemental cost
- Local Excursions are Available
- All items of a personal nature