- Nights 3
- Days 4
- Things to Do 3
- Dates No Season
Here’s an experience for all those who have always dreamed of staying in a proper Scottish castle!
Welcome to a truly hidden place; a place to be inspired, reflect, recharge and reconnect; where you will feel ‘at home’ whether you’re traveling on your own or with a party of friends.
The luxury, award-winning five star hotel in Ayrshire, Scotland, provides an intimate level of service with genuine attention to detail. It has great beauty in its period furnishings and interiors as well as through the breath-taking gardens, forest, and the seascapes that surround that castle.
Glenapp Castle is the ideal venue for an exclusive use event…maybe a milestone birthday celebration, a destination wedding or a multi-generational family reunion to celebrate your Scottish roots.
Whatever your celebration, our Distincte Travel Advisors can assist you in planning every detail to make your special occasion one to remember!
Dates & Prices
Prices are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy.
- Arrive into Glasgow International Airport (GLA) where you will be met by your driver. Transfer approx. 90mins south and drive through the gates to the beautiful grounds of Glenapp Castle.
- Check in, unwind or go for a relaxing afternoon walk before an early dinner.
- Today, you can choose from the many activities that are available to you when you stay at the castle… none as unique as Fishing with the Eagles. Imagine being on a boat on the water with no fishing rod but you have your trusted pet eagle, yes EAGLE. One who is a total natural at catching fish before your eyes. This is a truly extraordinary experience indeed!
- If fishing is not your thing, get out in the fresh air to do some mountain biking through the coastal paths or forest trails. Either way, there is plenty for you to do to take in the day enjoying the local surroundings of the castle.
- Dinner in the castle.
- Today, for the golfers, head out to play the famous Open Championship venue at Turnberry’s Ailsa Golf Course. Or, if golf is not your thing do a little boating and head out to the Ailsa Craig, the rock known for the origin of the curling stones that you see during the Winter Olympics.
- Upon returning to the castle, enjoy a special dinner and feast like a king and queen for your final night in your Scottish Castle Experience.
- After breakfast, check out and transfer to Glasgow International Airport (GLA) or extend your stay exploring another part of Scotland.
3 Nights / 4 Days inclusive of Scottish Breakfast Daily
- 3 Nights at Glenapp Castle – Garden View Room
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- Full Scottish Breakfast Daily
- Services of your Distincte Travel Advisor
- All local taxes
- All gratuities and service fees not stated as included
- Transfers where not listed
- All Activities that are listed on the Experience are suggested and not included (priced on request)