- Event Wimbledon
- Seats Centre Court
- Dates: June 29 - July 12, 2020
The Championships, Wimbledon is the world’s oldest tennis tournament and one of the most prestigious events in the sporting calendar. Taking place every summer at the magnificent All England Lawn Tennis Club since 1877, it’s one of the four Grand Slam tennis tournaments, a quintessentially British experience, and one of our most sought after events. As the official provider of tennis hospitality packages, we are committed to bringing the best experience you can possibly have at this unique event.
The Tournament attracts more than a billion viewers across 200 nations – but nothing comes close to experiencing its unique, unparalleled atmosphere in person.
Dates & Prices
Prices are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy.
|Package Options||Starting From||Single Occupancy|
- Full English Breakfast
- Transfer via rental Mercedes C-Class Sedan to The Championships Wimbledon 2020.
- Gates open @ 10:30am
- Play starts (Outer Courts) @ 12:00pm
- Play starts (Show Courts) @ 1:00pm
- After the championship, rest of the evening at your own leisure.
- Hotel – London Accommodation
Things To Do
The Championships Wimbledon
Wimbledon Tennis Club & Museum (Stop A), Wimbledon, London SW19 5AG, UK
- Top category reserved seats for one day – Centre or No. 1 Court
- Admission to The Lawn (formerly The Gatsby Club)
- Private reserved tables
- Three course luncheon
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Complimentary open bar
- All local taxes and service fees
- Services of your Distincte representative
- All flights both local and international
- All portage and tips for drivers & guides
- All caddies and carts not indicated in itinerary
- All meals, drinks not mentioned in itinerary
- All items of a personal nature