- Nights 3
- Days 4
- Rounds 3
- Things To Do 2
- Dates Year Round
“By far, the best golf experience in the Bahamas” Sean Winton, Founder
When one can combine world class golf with “barefoot luxury“, then we can understand why our Founder has an incredible love affair with the Abaco Club on Winding Bay!
If you have ever experienced golf in Scotland playing on natural links-land terrain, then that’s a big part of what you can expect at the Abaco Club. The key difference between the two is the “chill factor” that you will experience when you visit as a guest. No, we are not talking chill as in cold. We are talking about a feeling, an energy that you immediately feel when you step foot on property at the Abaco Club. Its people, its culture, its weather, its everything that’s good for your soul! Think medicinal, soothing; it’s the ultimate in relaxation!
Everywhere you go on property you will experience that good vibe energy…heck, when the subtle sounds of Calypso, Bob Marley and Jimmy Buffet are subtly emanating out of rock-style speakers hidden in the bushes, then you might begin to visualize what is on offer here at this special place in paradise! It’s a dream destination and a must visit to see and experience for yourself!
Oh yes, and the golf…? Yes, it’s some of the best you will play anywhere!
Please note that because the Abaco Club is a “members only” club, as a guest you are welcome to experience all it has to offer up to three visits only. After that, the only way you can return is if you become a member or even better, a resident. Trust us when we say this, it might only take one visit before you start inquiring about membership… it is that good!
If you’d like discuss a personalized golf experience at the Abaco Club, please contact our team. Pricing all depends on the choice of your accommodations. Also, depending on your group size, you can stay in beautifully appointed one bedroom cabanas all the way up to multiple bedroom custom homes that are strategically situated throughout this magical property on Great Abaco.
If you want the insight of our founder, then feel free to contact Sean directly – email@example.com
Dates & Prices
Prices are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy (Cabana)
|Package Options||Starting From||Single Occupancy|
|2 Golfers Sharing (Cabana)||$1,995.00|
- Arrive into Marsh Habrour International Airport (MHH) on the island of Great Abaco. Flights usually arrive from the US early to mid morning setting you up for your first round of golf in paradise!
- You will be met by your driver who will take you 20 minutes to the Abaco Club on Winding Bay.
- Upon checking, you will be escorted to your accommodations for your weekend stay.
- NOTE – depending on your group size, choose from 1BR Cabana or 2, 3 and 4BR+ homes that are all beautifully appointed.
- As we said, if you have timed it right, you’ll be on property in time for a nice lunch at Flippers Bar and Grille before your first of 3 rounds of golf at the Abaco Club’s Championship course.
- After golf, shower up before heading up to the Cliffhouse for dinner.
- Breakfast – if you are in a private home, you can have your own groceries delivered before you arrive so you can do a little home cooking. If not, all breakfast + lunches are served beachside at Flippers Bar + Grille.
- Choice of 18 or 36 holes
- If your afternoon is free, schedule a golfer’s deep tissue massage
- For dinner, we highly recommend heading off property to experience Pete’s Pub & Gallery – situated a short drive down the dirt road, you will find the very unassuming bar built on the beach. Don’t judge this book by its cover as the food here is outstanding, always featuring fresh fish caught just off shore. But a word of warning, if you choose to drink the Blasters that are poured out of the Igloo cooler on the bar, just know it has 5 rums mixed in with fruity mixers…it usually results in setting the tone for the fun that you can have here on any given night!
- Golf – if you’d happened to have seen the Abaco Club on the Golf Channel in late January hosting the Web.com Tour event then you will probably have seen what the finishing 4 holes are like – positioned on the highest part of the property, these finishing holes all provide vistas of the Atlantic with the high rolling swells crashing up against the razor sharp coral cliff edges… the scene is truly special not to mention providing a true test of your golf fortitude!
- If you have the afternoon free, take the time to walk the powdery sands of Winding Bay that horse shoes the span of the property. Or, go for a paddle board sail and check out the turtles that swim in the shallows below.
- For your final night, head up to the Cliffhouse for dinner and mingle with the other guests and members of this exclusive slice of heaven set in paradise.
- Depending on your flight times home, you might have some time to relax on property or even squeeze in a final round of golf before trnasferring to the airport for your flight home!
Choice of 1x Bedroom Cabanas, 2x, 3x, or 4x Bedroom beautifully appointed homes!
- 3 Nights at Abaco Club on Winding Bay
- 3 Rounds of Golf of their Championship golf course
- Round Trip Transfers from Marsh Habour International Airport (MHH)
- 50 Minute Deep Tissue Golfer’s Massage
- Welcome Dinner in the Cliff House Restaurant
- Services of your Distincte representative
- Gratuities, Services fees, Taxes where not listed
- Any Transfers not listed
- Any alcoholic beverages + soft drinks with your welcome dinner
- Meals where not listed
- Any services listed as optional in the itinerary
*Please note that the Abaco Club is a gratuity free experience. Tipping is not expected.