- Practice Days MON / TUE / WED
- Par 3 Contest WEDNESDAY
- Tournament Rounds THUR, FRI, SAT & SUN
- Dates April 3 - 10, 2023
The Masters is not just a golf tournament; it’s an unforgettable experience! Being right there is the only way to fully appreciate the breathtaking beauty of the course and the greatness of the event.
When you book your trip with Distincte Golf you are booking a guaranteed trip to Augusta. We only work with trusted sources to secure authentic tickets and badges for our customers.
We also have exclusive access to the first purpose-built hospitality in Augusta, which gives you VIP guest experience before entering and after exiting the grounds of Augusta. All in all, the Masters is truly one of life’s bucket list experiences and we look forward to making your dream a reality!
Call to speak to your Distincte Golf Advisor to customize your “Once In a Lifetime” experience to the Masters! Call 1 – 877 327 0058 / firstname.lastname@example.org
*Prices are subject to change based on supply and demand and availability.
Dates & Prices
Prices are per person:
|Package Options||Starting From||Single Occupancy|
|PAR 3 / ROUND 1:||$6,695.00|
|2 DAY TOURNAMENT - TH + FRI:||$6,695.00|
|WEEKEND EXPERIENCE - SAT + SUN:||$6,695.00|
|ALL 4 TOURNAMENT ROUNDS||$13,695.00|
3 & 4 Star Hotels Accommodations
Private Residence - Non Catered / Fully Furnished
- Accommodations in ECCO Suites or a choice of Private Residences in the Augusta, GA area. Larger Homes are available at all price points. Contact your Distincte representative for details.
- Maid and linen service (every other day, optional extra service at $225 per day.)
- Snack & Beverage Welcome Basket.
- A $50 Gift Card for Masters Souvenirs (1 per person).
- Daily Valet Tournament parking.
- Tickets to the listed Tournament Rounds (includes daily admission to The Manor Hospitality Complex).
- On-site program coordination by Georgia Sports Masters Golf Travel experts.
- All local taxes and service fees
- Services of your Distincte representative
- All flights both local and international
- All meals, drinks not mentioned in itinerary
- Any transportation not mentioned in itinerary
- All items of a personal nature
Experiences Starting From:
You May Also Like
Our Travel Advisers are standing by to personalize your unique travel experience.